“In All The Quiet Little Ways”

“In All The Quiet Little Ways”

 You came into my life so quietly…  
like a song I didn’t know I needed,  
and now even silence reminds me of you.

I love the way you laugh at the dumbest things,  
the way you pretend to be angry for two minutes  
and then accidentally smile again.

You feel like home…  
but also like the reason I forget what I was saying halfway through a sentence.

Sometimes I look at you and think,  
“Wow… this girl is so beautiful.”  
And then the next second you’re making weird faces at me  
and somehow I love you even more.

Life feels softer with you in it.  
Safer. Warmer. Happier.

And if one day we become old and annoying together,  
I’ll still be there 
stealing your fries,  
making you laugh,  
and loving you in all the
quiet little ways forever…
❤️‍🩹

Comments

Popular Posts