Happiest b’day—II
Happiest b’day—II
I still don’t think they would know your name well enough.
Because you are not simply beautiful
you are the quiet miracle that turned ordinary days
into memories I never want to lose.
Before you, time was something I counted.
After you, it became something I cherished.
You arrived so gently into my life
that I never noticed the exact moment you became my favorite place.
Now every laugh of yours feels like home,
every glance feels like a promise,
and every goodbye is only a countdown
until I see you again.
Thank you for loving me through my imperfections,
for believing in the man I am
and the man I’m still becoming.
If life gives us a thousand tomorrows,
I’ll choose you in every one of them.
If it gives us only today,
I’ll spend every second making sure
you never question how deeply you are loved.
So here’s to your smile;
the one that quiets my storms.
Here’s to your heart;
the one I hope to protect forever.
And here’s to you;
the greatest gift life has ever placed in my hands.
Happy Birthday, my love, my life, my wife.


Comments