Happiest 🎂 to Us!

 Happiest 🎂 to Us!

Happiest Birthday to us, my love,
As the stars align in the sky above,
Today we dance in joy and mirth,
Celebrating the day you graced this earth.

With every laugh and every smile,
You light my world, making life worthwhile.
Your spirit's warmth, a guiding flame,
Makes every day feel like a new name.

The world is brighter with you here,
Your laughter like music, sweet and clear.
In your eyes, I find my home,
A place where dreams together roam.

Today we honor the gift you are,
A radiant light, my shining star.
Happiest birthday, my heart sings true,
For my greatest gift has always been you.

So let us toast to moments yet to come,
In our journey, together as one.
May our day be filled with all you hold dear,
Happiest birthday to us, my sweet, my dear.

Comments

Popular Posts